Physioball Hand Exerciser - Pack of 2
|Brand||Physioball Hand Exerciser|
|Country of manufacture||China|
The Physioball Hand Exerciser is a great, squeezable physiotherapy tool that can provide a wide variety of exercises for the fingers, hand, wrist, and forearm. Ergonomically shaped to fit the contours of your hands, this Physiotherapy Hand Exerciser works all muscles of your fingers, hand, wrist and forearms. With regular use, You can improve grip strength, increase dexterity and mobility, develop motor skills and improve blood circulation. It is a compact and effective way to enjoy rehabilitation therapy at home. This wonderful product will also help you get rid of flabby arms, prevent stiffness, relieve joint pain and increase flexibility.
Get a 2 pack set today and discover how it can provide an easy and convenient solution to these ever increasing problems.
• The ultimate exercise for fingers, hand, wrist, and forearm
• Improves strength, prevents stiffness and relieves joint pain
• Reduces Stress, Increases Flexibility & Eases Muscle Tension
• 63mm diameter
• 2 color-coded density levels available (included in this pack)
• Includes illustrated exercise guide
• Easy & Fun To Use Anywhere, Anytime!
Includes two different colour-coded density levels:
Green Ball (Soft Density) has a slow-release action and is comfortably squeezable
Blue Ball (Firm Density) has a quick-release action and is slightly harder to squeeze